Hi! I might be a little shy at first, but I am such a sweet kitten once I feel comfortable in my surroundings. I am energetic and love to play. When I'm tired, I like to settle down right next to my humans. I'm still learning my big kitty manners and using a wand toy during playtime is always a great way to get my attention:) Sometimes I can be a little skittish, especially with new loud noises, but once I get used to it, I am fine.
A little more about Thumbelina:
How does Thumbelina react when being held? How does she feel about being picked up?
- She is fine with being picked up and she wiggle when she ready to be back on the floor.
How does she play with you?
- She loves to play and has lots of energy! Her favorite toy is a cat dancer with a toy mouse tied to the end. She will chase it back and forth for over half an hour straight! She also likes tunnels and climbing if given the chance.
What is her behavior like with new people and/or children?
- We haven't had any new people over since she's been with us. We have children ages 13 and 9 in our household and she has been fine with them.
What is her behavior like with other animals?
- She has not interacted with any other animals at our house, but we think she might like having another kitten for a playmate.
What kind of litter box setup did you have for Thumbelina? How would you describe her success using the litter box?
- We currently are using a normal sized litter box with clumping litter, set up in a bathroom. She hasn't had any problems with using the litter box.