Hi! My name is Leia and I'm certainly one playful and curious kitty. I'm very independent and love to explore and play with toys. Show me a cat tree and I'll make my way to the very top! I also like to play hide and seek with my foster sisters as well as my brother Luke. Once I've had my fun fill, I will look for a human to give me tons of love with cuddles and pets. Sometimes I'll even chase you while you walk and get some mini leg cuddles. When I'm all tuckered out I'll try to find a warm place to rest so if you take too long to fold your laundry I'll take a little nap on one of your shirts.
A little more about Leia:
How does Leia react when being held? How does she feel about being picked up?
- She's okay with being picked up but she prefers to run around so she'll ask to be let down after a little while.
How does she play with you?
- She loves mouse toys and chasing them around, as well as sometimes chasing my feet as I walk when she's in a very playful mood.
What is her behavior like with new people and/or children?
- When she enters a new environment she will spend all her time exploring her new surroundings before winding down and finding a spot settle at. She enjoys pets from anyone when she's done playing.
What is her behavior like with other animals?
- She's very playful, loves to chase and sometimes do some kitty wrestling with her brother.
What kind of litter box setup did you have for Leia? How would you describe her success using the litter box?
- She had one open litter box which she shared with her brother. She definitely knows how to use it.
Is there anything else that you would like the new adopter to know about Leia, such as any special tricks or adorable traits?
- She loves scratching posts! She always look at you with the cutest little face.