Hi there, I'm Amelia. I'm a sweet little girl with soft fur and big green eyes. I'm super energetic and love to play with my brother Upton Sinclair and the resident cats in my foster home. I'm still quite a kitten and love to play and chase toys. I purr loudly when cuddled and am friendly and outgoing. I'm very curious about everything and like to hang out with my foster family members.
A little more about Amelia:
How does Amelia react when being held? How does she feel about being picked up?
- Amelia generally enjoys being picked up and held. She's still a little kittenish so gets pretty wiggly if held for more than a few minutes.
How does she with you?
- Amelia loves to play with people, and wand toys are her favorite. She is very energetic.
What is her behavior like with new people and/or children?
- Amelia has not met many new people during foster. She is a little shy at first and took a little time to warm up to her foster family. Now she is sweet and friendly.
What is her behavior like with other animals?
- Amelia is energetic and playful with our resident cats. She is interested in our rabbit but doesn't get to interact with her much. She has not been exposed to dogs.
What kind of litter box setup did you have for Amelia? How would you describe her success using the litter box?
- We use SwheatScoop in a covered box and she uses it regularly. We have not had any litter box issues with her.
Is there anything else that you would like the new adopter to know about Amelia, such as any special tricks or adorable traits?
- Amelia is a sweet playful kitten that will easily adapt to a new home.
Ready to meet Amelia ? Fill out the form to request an appointment