Hi! I am an easygoing, curious kitty who recently raised six wonderful kittens in a foster home. My foster mom and I became best friends. She was a great babysitter and I would thank her by bringing her stuffed mice, rubbing my body against her and laying down next to her, purring the whole time. I greet all visitors with a gentle head butt and will lay down at their feet and purr as soon as they pet me. And did I mention that I have polydactyl toes? Now it is my turn to be pampered, to play with a wand toy with you or curl up on a cat tree in the sun at your house. If you would like to adopt an affectionate kitty who has a great purr, I would love to become part of your family.
A little more about Mia:
How does Mia react when being held? How does she feel about being picked up?
- Mia lets me pick her up easily.
How do she play with you?
- Mia loves playing with a long wand toy. She has brought me toys as presents.
What is her behavior like with new people and/or children?
- Mia greets all visitors by rubbing up against them, laying down and purring as soon as they pet her. She has not met any children.
What is her behavior like with other animals?
- Mia was very affectionate with her kittens, cleaning and nuzzling them. She interacted with my resident cats, touching noses and head-butting. She liked exploring all over the house. Then she would find a cat tree or a rug to nap on.
What kind of litter box setup did you have for Mia? How would you describe her success using the litter box?
- I had one litter box for Mia and she always used it.
Is there anything else that you would like the new adopter to know about Mia, such as any special tricks or adorable traits?
- Mia enjoys being close to people, following them around and laying down next to them. She loves treats and has a great purr.
Ready to meet Mia? Fill out the form to request an appointment